Update the Configuration Interface article with corrected information about applying the bnd instruction
to third party modules, which is required for a UI to be generated in System Settings.
- Remove mention of `build.properties` if it's only applicable to development inside the portal source.*
- If you're in a workspace (like a Liferay Workspace) that applies the liferay plugin, no need to add the metatype bnd instruction.
- If you're not in a workspace that adds it automatically, you either must apply the liferay plugin to your build.gradle (assuming gradle), or else you need the metatype instruction in the bnd file (for example, in a Maven project or a Gradle project not using the Liferay plugin).
* We must determine if the generation of a bnd instruction via the build.properties file is worth mentioning to third party devs. Is this ever used by third party devs, or only in building portal code?
While in here, fix typos:
- it's > its
- .build.properties > build.properties (if not removed entirely)