Creating the Object just requires naming it.
Creating the first Form View is how the Object gets its attributes (fields, rules, other form elements, etc.).
From the outline (we may need multiple articles and tickets to do this justice-use this ticket to write a basic how-to showing how to use the app builder):
- App Forms
- Building Forms
- This will be a whole section on the full-featured form builder
- Differentiators with Liferay Forms:
- Look-Up fields, that are linked to a column in one of Liferay's model entity tables
- Create fieldsets from the form builder context
- More than one form per "app", or "object"
- Managing Forms
- CRUD Operations
- Admin View
- User Management Configuration (Permissions)