This was discovered in the community slack channel. See thread
Here is a summary:
- Problem: Create a Fragment Collection Contributor for 7.2 according to https://portal.liferay.dev/docs/7-2/frameworks/-/knowledge_base/f/creating-contributed-fragment-collection
- UNSATISFIED REFERENCE reported by scr:info to servletContext variable
- Docs only mention @Reference for the object. Not sure what is wrong.
- First issue: The Bundle-SymbolicName from bnd file and the osgi.web.symbolicname
filter didn't match. Making them match resolved this.
- Next issue: Null local service references within the Base class
so I had to retrieve them with a new @Reference setter in the subclass.
- Is there any documentation on the servletContext and the way it's wired to
non-servlet components like this fragment contributor?