Document Objects's integration with existing Liferay DXP frameworks (e.g., Asset, Workflow, Permissions, Headless, Publications, Localization) as well as the 'upgrade process'
Text from 7.4 GA1 highlights
"Objects integration with DXP Frameworks: Liferay Objects are fully integrated with existing Liferay DXP frameworks, as Asset, Workflow, Permission, Blueprints and Headless. In Headless, when an object is created, their specific APIs are automatically created and can be accessed through Liferay API Explorer."
- Headless Framework Integration
- Permissions Framework Integration
- Asset Framework Integration
- Info Framework Integration
- Workflow Framework Integration
- Publications Framework Integration
- Localization Framework Integration
- Job Scheduler Framework Integration
See this thread for previous conversation about Asset Framework documentation.
- mentioned in