Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:iOS 5.1 (9B179) iPhone 4S
iOS 5.1 (9B176) iPad
XCode iOS 5.0
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
MOBILE-282 Pull to refresh causes crash when application is not configured MOBILE-506 Application shows "Server error: Authentication failed" while refreshing data MOBILE-80 Liferay Sync on iOS either crashes or doesn't load file list MOBILE-225 Sometimes the application crashes when download is canceled
1. Connect to server1. Refresh documents.
2. Connect to another server. Refresh documents. Liferay Sync crashes.
3. Liferay Sync crashes at launch when establishing internet connection.
4. Disable internet connection. Liferay Sync launches.
5. If we revert the server config with internet disabled. And then re-enable internet, liferay Sync launches. Liferay Sync also pulls down the data from the first server just fine.
6. Rebooting the device by holding the sleep switch and sliding to turn off doesn't resolve it.
7. Reinstalling the application allows for you to join any server.
I think it has to do with storing the server ID and it is looking for that at launch.
Attached is the iPhone crash log.