Affects Version/s: 1.0-portal_7.1.0
Fix Version/s: 1.0-portal_7.1.0
Portlet: My OAuth2 Authorizations
Portal User displays list of all granted authorizations and is able to revoke tokens.
The list should be paged and searchable. Portal User should be able to perform bulk revoke operation based on selected rows. It should be possible to select one token pair (Access and Refresh token), all tokens for an application or all tokens displayed.
- Portal User is authenticated in portal
- Portal User authorized (approved) at least one OAuth2 application and granted tokens
- Portal User opens portlet that displays the granted authorizations
- Portal displays SCR005 List of granted OAuth2 authorizations (
- Portal User selects tokens to be revoked and clicks “Revoke”
- Portal removes the tokens from database
- Revoked tokens are no longer valid and remote client cannot use them