Affects Version/s: Master, 1.0-portal_7.1.0
Fix Version/s: 1.0-portal_7.1.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up a test module with new scopes and add scope mapping for that module within System Settings > OAuth 2 > ScopeMapper to enable global scopes
- Navigate to Control Panel > OAuth2 Administration and add a new application
- Navigate to the application's Scopes section
- Navigate to the Global scopes tab and click on one of the scope checkboxes that is mapped to some of the resource scopes
- Count the number of resource scopes that are checked
- Navigate back to the OAuth2 Applications table
The "Scopes" count in the table for the application just added is less than the actual number of scopes checked.
Checking the resource scopes directly instead of through the global scopes would result in a correct scope count in the table.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7.22
portal master Git SHA: e71f5c492f9606f84c3faa776e3ea89fb65cf7ed