Affects Version/s: Master, 1.1-marketplace_7.1.0
Fix Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a new OAuth 2 Application
- Navigate to Scopes tab within the application form
- Enable any scope and save
- Navigate back to the Credentials tab
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the Client ID field
- Click the Apply button within the popup modal
The Client ID field values within the Edit Client ID modal is applied to the Client ID field in the main form and the modal closes.
The modal value is applied to the main form, however the modal fails to close and the following error shows up in the browser console:
Subsequent changes to the Client ID field would reproduce this issue including changes to any other OAuth 2 application, even ones where there original changes were not made.
This is reproducible with the Edit Client Secret modal as well. A workaround is to navigate away from the OAuth 2 Administration portlet entirely (e.g. navigate to portal home page) and back to the form. You would still see the issue if you navigate away from the form to the main OAuth 2 Administration page and back to the form.
Portal master Git SHA: fe0b18c6515960e5a1d4dbad3475ebd9606d16ab
Portal 7.1.x Git SHA: f5130602000d4eefb2d855fdff5e9de437439cc8