Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > OAuth 2 Administration and add a new application
- Once the application is added, click on the edit button (pencil icon) underneath the Client Secret field to open up the edit modal
- Change the Client Secret input value to "abcd"
- Click Cancel within the modal
- Click the Client Secret edit button to open the edit modal again
- Expected result: The value within the Client Secret field should be whatever was originally in that field before the user clicked "Cancel", i.e. the actual value that you can see from inspecting the Client Secret element (value="secret-...")
- Actual result: The value within the Client Secret field is "abcd"
- Add a new OAuth 2 application
- Click the Client Secret edit button
- Expected result: The value within the Client Secret field should be the pre-generated value, i.e. the actual value found from inspecting the element.
- Actual result: The value within the Client Secret field is "abcd", the value that was entered in the previous application.
Example of clicking "Cancel":
Note: This happens for both the Client ID and Client Secret edit modals. This happens regardless of how you exit the edit modal screen, i.e. whether you click "Cancel", "Apply", the x close button, ESC key. The incorrect value persists even after navigating away from the OAuth 2 Administration portlet.
Portal master Git SHA: b3141a8bd29ecbe4ecd42e8f2d1e129a64fe853d