Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: Master, 7.2.x
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > System Settings > OAuth 2 > Bundle PrefixHandlerFactory and delete the Default configuration entry to make global scopes available
- Navigate to Control Panel > OAuth2 Administration > any OAuth 2 application > Scopes section
- Navigate to the Global scopes tab and click on one of the scope checkboxes and save
- On the resource tab, count the number of scopes that were automatically checked by the global scope
- Navigate back to the OAuth2 Applications landing page with the table of applications
Actual result: The "Scopes" count in the table for the application is less than the actual number of scopes checked.
Checking the resource scopes directly instead of through the global scopes would result in a correct scope count in the table.
Portal master Git SHA: 8f2832c096e210ce968b73c338f76fb4065cc335