Affects Version/s: Master, 7.2.x
Fix Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > OAuth 2 Administration > edit any OAuth 2 app > Scopes
- Expand the Portal Services panel > Select the "everything.write" scope and Save
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Service Access Policy
- Edit the OAUTH2_everything.write entry and disable it (or alternatively, delete the entry)
- Navigate back to the OAuth 2 app > Scopes > Portal Services panel
The everything.write scope translation (e.g "create/update/delete data on your behalf", etc) is still present within the row with the everything.write scope alias.
The everything.write scope translation is missing.
Portal master Git SHA: 5ad9a615c9010980e10f1c4ece0d583f3a34b4ee