Status: In Review
Affects Version/s: Master, 7.2.x
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > OAuth 2 Administration > edit any OAuth 2 app > Scopes
- Expand the Analytics panel > Select the "analytics.write" scope and Save
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Service Access Policy
- Edit the OAUTH2_analytics.write entry and disable it (or alternatively, delete the entry)
- Navigate back to the OAuth 2 app > Scopes > Analytics panel
- Save the form
The analytics.write scope alias has a red border and the entire row is highlighted in red. When saving the page, the row is removed. This is the behavior of non-analytics scopes.
Red markup is missing. Scope row stays on the page after saving.
Portal master Git SHA: 5ad9a615c9010980e10f1c4ece0d583f3a34b4ee