Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 8ebccbfedae3bef0d813a670d1acd77b7f54a258.
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
SOS-1154 Leaving a Private Restricted site will not refresh the screen SOS-1351 User cannot see membership request if invited to a private site by email. SOS-2065 Cannot view wiki changes from activities in Private and Private Restricted sites SOS-166 Leaving a Private Site as a Community Member displays a permissions error
If a user is a member of a Private site, the user is unable to leave the site.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a Private site
2. Add a Social Office user
3. Invite the Social Office user to the Private site
4. Log out
5. Log in as the new Social Office user
6. Confirm the invitation to the Private Site
7. Go to More Sites
8. Select My Sites
9. Click on the "Leave Site" icon next to the Private site
10. A message saying that the user has left the site will appear, but the user will actually still be a member of the site with full access to it
This behavior does not occur with a restricted site. A user is able to properly leave a Restricted site after clicking the Leave Site icon.