Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 8ebccbfedae3bef0d813a670d1acd77b7f54a258.
If a user is a member of a Private site, the user is unable to leave the site.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a Private site
2. Add a Social Office user
3. Invite the Social Office user to the Private site
4. Log out
5. Log in as the new Social Office user
6. Confirm the invitation to the Private Site
7. Go to More Sites
8. Select My Sites
9. Click on the "Leave Site" icon next to the Private site
10. A message saying that the user has left the site will appear, but the user will actually still be a member of the site with full access to it
This behavior does not occur with a restricted site. A user is able to properly leave a Restricted site after clicking the Leave Site icon.