Affects Version/s: 2.0.2 CE GA1
Component/s: Social Office Site > Documents
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x CE Portal. Git ID: 225bbe867ae3baff212ab539887c029e3b756264.
6.1.x CE Plugins. Git ID: dc6086a69b9912248f6072b622295eeaad12c582.
The breadcrumb in the Documents portlet does not have separators like Portal does, and as such appears condensed into one long word, as showed in the attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy SO plugins
1. Assign Social Office Role to Joe Bloggs
1. Navigate to Dashboard
1. Add a Social Office Site (e.g. 'site1')
1. Navigate to 'site1'
1. Navigate to Documents
1. Add a folder (e.g. 'folder1')
1. Click 'folder1' to enter it
1. Add a folder (e.g. 'folder2')
1. Click 'folder2' to enter it
1. Add a folder (e.g. 'folder3')
1. Click 'folder3' to enter it
The breadcrumb should appear as the attached screenshot, with no spaces, slashes, arrows or designators between the folder names.