Affects Version/s: 2.0.2 CE GA1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: c77db5304553e4a5ca7da6b0dab7f922a77e275f.
Plugins 6.1.x CE GIT ID: ec9ee97184ff7db6b76cae7dfaa5d7b02af40608.
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
SOS-1169 User needs to clear the Welcome page's Friendly URL after uninstalling SO SOS-1183 Edit Controls for SO-Welcome Theme SOS-1163 'Requeseted resource was not found" error message doesn't fit into SO Welcome theme SOS-2493 Allow admins to configure different login behaviors for users depending if they are SO users or not.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy all SO plugins, including SO welcome theme
2. Log in
3. Go to Control Panel
4. Go to Site Pages
5. Change the theme to Classic
6. Return to the default Liferay site.
7. Delete the Dashboard sign in portlet
8. Go to Control Panel
9. Go to Site Pages
10. Change the theme back to Social Office Welcome
11. Go back to the default Liferay site
12. Log out
13. There will be no easily available way to sign back in