When unintalling Social Office through MarketPlace. Before so-hook is undeployed, the system will clean up all the Social Office Data.
Clean up includes:
1) Revert all Social Office Users back to regular users. Dashboard and Profile will be reverted to previous state.
2) Unlink the site templates for all Social Office sites, and disable propagation of site templates. Pages and Data of the sites are preserved.
3) Delete Social Office User role
4) Delete all site templates created by Social Office.
5) Set Social Office enabled to false for all instances.
We should test with large amount of user data. MarketPlace might timeout, and we will have to set the timeout larger.