Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE, 2.0.3 EE
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 0143ccd621a9b88e13de706e58eedad3a7a19f78.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Uninstalling Social Office through Marketplace isn't complete and doesn't fully clean up
This is most evidently seen when after uninstalling Social Office, the document library on a SO templated page disappears and there are errors in the console.
- Install Social Office through Marketplace.
- Give the admin user the SO role.
- Go to the Sites portlet on the dashboard.
- Add a new open site called "New SO Site".
- Upload a new document.
- Go to Control Panel > Purchased.
- Click to uninstall Social Office.
- When uninstall is finished, refresh the page or navigate back to localhost:8080
- Click on Go To > New SO Site.
- Notice the page no longer uses the SO site template.
- Click on the Documents page.
The document library portlet will not be on the page and the console will display error. Please see attached.