Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE, 2.0.3 EE
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 0143ccd621a9b88e13de706e58eedad3a7a19f78.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
SOS-1221 Provide uninstall hook to clean up SO pages after undeploying SO SOS-2423 Dashboard and My Profile page names from Social Office shouldn't be present after uninstallation SOS-610 Adding a social office site through the control panel doesn't show the icon on the home page SOS-2422 Dockbar is lost after SO uninstallation in JBoss if server is not restarted
Uninstalling Social Office through Marketplace isn't complete and doesn't fully clean up
This is most evidently seen when after uninstalling Social Office, the document library on a SO templated page disappears and there are errors in the console.
- Install Social Office through Marketplace.
- Give the admin user the SO role.
- Go to the Sites portlet on the dashboard.
- Add a new open site called "New SO Site".
- Upload a new document.
- Go to Control Panel > Purchased.
- Click to uninstall Social Office.
- When uninstall is finished, refresh the page or navigate back to localhost:8080
- Click on Go To > New SO Site.
- Notice the page no longer uses the SO site template.
- Click on the Documents page.
The document library portlet will not be on the page and the console will display error. Please see attached.