Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 4ae13037bdfd0716cb96fc300ed6ef7587471edc.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a new site
2. Go to calendar
3. Add one event that is occurring in the current day in Calendar portlet
3. Add 6 more Calendar Events in the Calendar portlet that are all taking place in a future day (no later than 5 days into the future)
4. Click the wrench icon for Events portlet
5. Click Configuration
6. Under How many days to display, select 5
7. Under Maximum Events to Display, select 5.
8. The events display portlet will change to show just five events
9. Go to the second page of the Events Display portlet. There will be one event visible
10. There will also be exceptions