Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Plugins EE GIT ID: 5a88950db9a5ee21e73612512f52609827cef9a5.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Assign the SO role to the super admin (Joe Bloggs)
2. Go to Control Panel -> Sites
3. Add a new Blank site (not an SO site)
4. Go to Roles
5. Click Actions for Social Office User and select Assign Members
6. Click Sites -> Available -> flag the Blank site and save
7. Repeat steps 4-5
8. Click Sites -> Available -> unflag the Blank site and save
9. Note that the Dashboard link in the dockbar is still visible for Joe Bloggs because he was originally granted the SO role before the site was
10. Click Dashboard
11. The user will see a view of Portal (My Public Pages) instead of the Dashboard
This does not occur when the same steps are applied towards organizations or user groups.
To work around this, the super admin must be unassigned and reassigned the SO role again