Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE, 2.1.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 4ae13037bdfd0716cb96fc300ed6ef7587471edc.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a new user and add the user as a connection
2. Add a microblogs post that is viewable by connections
3. Sign out and sign in as the new user
4. Have the user reply to the new microblogs post with the following: #Microblogs Post Comment
5. Sign out and sign in as the super admin
6. Delete the notification, user, and microblogs entry
7. Repeat steps 1 through 4 (Make sure the user has the same name as before)
8. Click on the Microblogs tag in Microblogs Post Comment
9. The user will see two posts instead of one (See attached image)