Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE, 2.1.X EE
Component/s: Social Office User Bar (Dockbar)
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySLQ 5. Portal 6.1.x EE Git ID: 7464837fde8a7aa824c59826fbb314ae04cbc2eb.
Plugins 6.1.x EE Git ID: 43c12b6f66ee37ed5d3918e9d750d19d98aef302.
Can't select a different site type in the Go to drop down menu when using FF and IE.
- Add a new site.
- After the page finishes refreshing, click Go to.
- By default, you will see everything in "My Sites" listed.
- Click on the triangle arrow to expand the selection box.
- In Firefox, if you try to click "All Sites" or "My Favorites", the whole menu goes away and you can't select anything.
- In IE, the menu goes away but the site type box is still there. But if you try to click on "All Sites" or "My Favorites", nothing happens.
Expected results: The menu should not go away, and the site scopes should be selectable as well as refresh the menu to show your selections.