Affects Version/s: 2.0.5 EE
Component/s: Social Office Dashboard
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
SOCIAL OFFICE VERSION: 2.0.5
OPERATING SYSTEM: Other Linux Distribution
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: N/A
DATABASE: SQL Server 2008 R2
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
SOS-2038 Private Messaging Portlet autocomplete does not include users with inherited roles SOS-1492 Private messaging portlet new message is not working under IE7 SOS-1335 Cannot add multiple users from the drop down when trying to send a private message to multiple recipients SOS-1039 Unable to fully delete private message SOS-1464 New Message button extends beyond Private Messaging when Private Messaging portlet is too narrow
Steps to replicate the issue:
1) Install and integrate Liferay and Social Office.
2) Use only IE7 browser or in compatibility view.
3) Login with admin privileges.
4) Go to Control panel-> Social Office Configurations -> add admin user to have social access.
5) Add private messaging portlet page.
6) Click on New Message button.
7) Click on drop down besides To field.
8) The drop down breaks the list and list has the gap.
Note: The issue is only re produced in IE 7 browser.