Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 2.1.X CE, 2.1.X EE
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x CE Git ID: b70dc1bd0746d764877cb5ca662dae993713644d.
Plugins 6.2.x CE Git ID: 0ea0873deb59fec6d36efc70e71f90997debeec6.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.x
Regular users are unable to edit their profile pictures.
- Create a new regular user.
- Make sure the user has the SO role.
- Log out as admin.
- Log in as the new user.
- Click on the user's name on the upper right hand corner.
- There is only an option to Sign Out whereas before there were My Account and My Profile.
- Go to the user's own profile page (click the user name on the Dashboard page.
- Hover over where the default user picture is to get the "Edit Profile Picture" button to appear.
- Click the Edit Profile Picture button.
- The pop up window appears but there is a page not found error.
Actual results: The user is unable to edit their picture through a variety of ways.
Expected results: The user can edit their profile picture.