Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 3.X EE, 3.X CE
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.0 CE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.X CE Git ID: 438e3250dc123b9b7ebb5a5aed098638361f5d00.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1
Userbar: The spacing of the user admin drop down is inconsistent for different browsers.
- Deploy the SO plugins.
- Give the admin user to SO role.
- Navigate to localhost:8080.
- Click to expand the following:
- the user information drop down
- the notifications portlet
- the Admin menu
- Go To
- Actual result: In Firefox and Chrome, there is a small white spacing between the userbar and where the drop down begins.
- Go to the control panel.
- Repeat step #4.
- Actual result: In Firefox and Chrome, there is a small gap between the userbar and where the drop down begins. It is harder to see because the background color is also blue. In IE 10, there is no blue highlight so instead you see a large translucent black box that connects the userbar and where the drop down begins.
Please see .gifs for clarification.