Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 3.X EE, 3.X CE
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.0 CE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.X CE Git ID: 438e3250dc123b9b7ebb5a5aed098638361f5d00.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1
Strata theme: responsive view in makes the user admin menu hard to see and difficult to use.
- Deploy SO plugins.
- Assign user the SO role.
- Minimize the window until responsive view is activated.
- Click on the user icon (on the very right).
- Actual result: the menu expands but it looks like you're missing 2 options until you click in the general empty spot and the Admin and user menus appear.
- Click on Dashboard.
- Click on the user profile.
- Actual result: the menu expands but it looks like you're missing 2 options until you click in the general empty spot and the Admin and user menus appear. The text overlaps the rest of the page such that it's hard to read.
Expected result: Currently a non-SO user would see a drop down menu that is always backed by a blue box, the size of which varies depending on whether you are expanding the notifications portlet or the user admin.
Please see .gifs for further clarification.