Affects Version/s: 2.0.5 EE
SOCIAL OFFICE VERSION: 2.0.5
OPERATING SYSTEM: Other Linux Distribution
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: SQL Server 2008 R2
Branch Version/s:6.2.x, 6.1.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Affects Portal Version/s:6.1.20 EE GA2
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
SOS-704 Clicking Favorites in Sites portlet is broken SOS-744 Unable to click Next in Sites Directory window SOS-1037 Favoriting a Site in the Sites portlet should move it to the top of the Sites list SOS-1676 User Bar/Sites: My Site and My Favorites lists are missing "There are no results" messages
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Unzip a vanilla Liferay 6.1 GA2 bundle, start it and login using the test account.
2. Create more than 10 sites using the Community Site template in Control Panel. Here I created 5 open sites, 5 private sites and 5 restricted sites.
3. Add the Sites portlet on any one of the created sites.
4. Mark all of the newly created sites as the favorite sites of the test account by clicking the five-pointed start icon next to each of the sites.
5. Click the Sites Directory button in the Sites portlet.
6. Select My Favorites from the drop-down list, and the first 10 favorite sites are shown in the first page.
7. Click on Next. All of test's favorites sites, including those from the first page, are shown in the Sites Directory interface.
The expected behavior is that the sites from the first page will not be shown on the second page.