Affects Version/s: 3.X EE, 3.X CE
Environment:Plugins ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: f49c0011aa966948892a3e8090dfcc6c6b415b59.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1
When the user edits an event and changes which calendar it belongs to, the events portlet fails to display the event.
- Deploy social office
- Add a social office site
- Add an event to Test Test's calendar (Default)
- Validate the event displays on the user's dashboard
- Validate the event does not display on the Site's Home page
- Edit the event and expand Details
- Select the current site
- Click the user's dashboard and validate that there is an activity for adding the event and editing the event
- Navigate to the site's home page and validate that the activity displays for editing the event
Although there is an activity posted for the event, the Events portlet fails to display the updated event
When edits are made to an event that changes the site it belongs to, it should display in that site's Events portlet
When edits are made to an event that changes the site it belongs to, the system fails to display the event in that site's Events portlet