Resolution: Fixed in LPS
Affects Version/s: 3.X EE, 3.X CE
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.10 EE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.X EE Git ID: ddce5d9e407abcfefa685b5e40d73386665d9eba.
Caused by:Bug fix was not complete
Where was the bug?:Java
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Portal Fix Version/s:6.2.x EE
After configuring the private messaging portlet to filter by sites, the autocomplete field for recipients is incorrect.
When using private messaging with SO:
- Before starting the server, navigate to WEB-INF/classes within the private message war
- Open the portlet.properties file and set the following property:
- Start the server.
- Add new users called SO1 and SO2.
- Give everyone the SO role.
- Sign in as SO1.
- Create a new site.
- Sign in as SO2.
- Go to the private messaging portlet.
- Click to send a new message
- Click in the "To" field.
Expected result: There should be no exceptions in the console.
Actual result: There are exceptions in the console.