Affects Version/s: 3.X EE
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5 Portal 6.2.10 EE GA1
Plugins 6.2.x ee-6.2.x GIT ID: 32bcc66f8f200429fd64eecde0581bd862a154c1.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.10 EE GA1
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
SOS-2126 If a user adds a microblogs tag after typing in more than just the first name, there is excess text in the microblog SOS-701 Implement autocomplete for tagging in microblogs SOS-867 Microblog tags autocomplete menu is not displaying SOS-938 Private Message Recipient Autocomplete menu should search by more than just first name
Portal Fix Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1
When trying to tag another user in microblogs, the autocomplete doesn't work correctly if a user types in anything more than the first name when they click on the autocomplete menu.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as a user that is a connection of Test Test and go to microblogs
- Type in "tagging @Test", select Test Test user from the dropdown, and click post
- Type in "tagging @Test Test", select Test Test user from the dropdown, and click post
- Type in "tagging @Test with text after", select Test Test user from the dropdown, and click post
- Assert that the tag displays properly for the first entry (Test Test), improperly for the second entry (@Test Test), and not at all for the last entry (@Test)
The microblogs entries should display tags the same way, like so:
1. Tagging Test Test (with a link)
2. Tagging Test Test (with a link)
3. Tagging Test Test with text afterwards (with a link)
The microblogs do not display tags the same way:
1. Tagging Test Test (with a link - correct)
2. Tagging @Test Test (with a link)
3. Tagging @Test with text afterwards (no link)
See the gif for an animation of the process.