Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 3.X EE, 3.X CE
Environment:JBoss 7.1.1 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.0 CE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.x CE GIT ID: 66f9ba32f9f6382e55af399ba5d8ca0a86201acf.
JBoss 7.1.1 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.10 EE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.x EE GIT ID: 76e001fb83e96070963b101644f9ac01d728c967.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Start JBoss 7.1.1 (Do NOT deploy the plugins yet)
- Log in as Test Test and go to Control Panel
- Deploy the SO 3.0 plugins
- After the plugins are fully deployed, refresh the page
- Add the role to Test Test
- Add an SO user and add the user as a connection
- Log out and log in as the new user
- Click Confirm under the connection notification
The connection will be confirmed
Nothing happens. The notification counter will remain at 1 and no connection will be made.
Simply restarting the instance will NOT solve the issue. This issue also will occur if another non-admin user is added tries to add the initial new user as a connection. Not reproduced in Tomcat.
The current workaround is to either delete all the bundled plugins before the first startup OR to delete the contents of [JBoss bundle]/standalone/tmp after the SO plugins have been deployed on top of the existing bundled plugins.