PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
- Start SO 2.1.0 EE.
- Give your user the SO role.
- Still in Control Panel, go to Site Templates.
- Click on Social Office User Home.
- Click to view the template.
- Remove the Announcements portlet from the template.
- Create a new SO user called User1.
- Upgrade to SO 3.0.
- Log in as User1.
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Verify that the SO Announcements portlet is on the page.
- Add the language portlet to the dashboard.
- Make sure Edit Controls is enabled.
- Verify a message displays at the top, telling you that you have changed your page and there is a button to revert back to the default template.
- Click the Revert button.
For CE, start with SO 2.0.5 CE and upgrade to 3.0 CE. You can skip steps 3-6 because 2.0.5 did not have the announcements portlet in the site template.
After clicking revert, the language portlet should be removed, the SO Announcements portlet should still be visible on the page, and the rest of the page matches the default site template.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.0 CE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.X CE Git ID: a90ae2f5ac72a872bf01088dc88a24c74a2badb7.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.10 EE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.X EE Git ID: c35222d37a600da4849cce9c3c3b10c17e8d6f23.