Affects Version/s: 3.X EE, 3.X CE, 3.0 EE GA1, 3.0 CE GA1
Environment:Portal 6.2.0 CE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.x CE Git ID: ff6072369277cadd424c269b7588fe42bb4d64ee.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Portal Fix Version/s:6.2.x, 6.2.x EE
User bar: Users with the user bar are unable to create and edit page templates.
- Give your user the SO role.
- In the control panel, click on Sites.
- Click on Page Templates.
- Click to add a new page template.
- Name the template My Template and save it.
- At the page templates list, click on My Template to edit it.
- Click on Open Page Template.
- With firebug you get this message: "Error: No inputNode specified."
- Click the add, preview, or edit icons.
Expected results: Each icon button should respond and open up the panel to add, preview, and edit.
Actual result: The buttons are unresponsive. Nothing happens and you are unable to edit the page template
This does not happen when you go to Site Templates and edit a page layout from there. This also does not happen when the user does not have the SO role (and therefore the userbar).