Affects Version/s: 3.X EE, 3.X CE
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Plugins 6.2.x CE Git ID: d0eebacbaa4fc69e2a0152c880c636bff66379e7.
Plugins 6.2.x EE Git ID: dbc564c69684ee851e51e4e415cc62da6671ba53.
Affects Portal Version/s:6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Add an SO user and add the user as a connection
- Add a private or private restricted SO site
- Add content to the SO site (Documents, events, blog entries, etc.)
- Sign out and sign in as the new user
- View the activities portlet in dashboard
- View the activities portlet in Test Test's profile
In both cases, there will be no activities visible (due to the user not being a member of the private/private restricted site, and the activities portlet should read "There are no activities."
The activities portlet will show no activities as expected, but the message will read "There are no more activities."