You are unable to un-assign users from using Social Office when the User Home Page Site template has a URL page added to it.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Start Liferay 6.2 EE SP3.
- Download the 6.2 plugin of Social Office.
- Place it in the deploy folder.
- Once it deploys, go to the license manager and paste a valid SO license in the field.
- Click Query and select SO EE.
- Restart the portal.
- Go to Control Panel > Site Templates.
- Manage the Social Office User Home template.
- Add a page called URL PAGE - make sure to select the option 'like to a URL and fill in a URL.' Save.
- Go to Social Office configurations.
- Check Test Test and click save.
- Uncheck Test Test and click save.
- Go to Site Templates and Mangae Social Office User Home.
- Click on URL PAGE and change the type to Layout instead of URL.
- Go to Users and Oginizations - add a user coolGuy.
- Go to Social Office Configurations.
- Check coolGuy. Save
- Uncheck coolGuy. Save
- The errors in step 12 should not occur and you should be able to remove Test Test from Social Office.
- The behavior in step 12 should be consistent with step 18.
When a URL page is added to the Site template, users cannot be removed from SO. But when another page is added - layout - users can be removed.
First Error in Stacktrace:
- The exception is thrown at LayoutLocalServiceImpl.deleteLayout(Layout layout, boolean updateLayoutSet, ServiceContext serviceContext) the code that launch the exception was added by
LPS-18660to avoid setting an URL page as first page.
- The problem is that SO want to remove all layouts. It executes a loop with layout deletions and first page is switching from one to another during process.
- The last page to be deleted is the URL one.
Changing the delete order, deleting from last to first, avoids first page switching.