Mobile - In the forums, the green flag that marks a reply as an answer gets cut off
- [desktop] Create a new SO site.
- [desktop] Navigate to the forums page.
- [desktop] Create a new thread and check the box next to "Mark as a Question".
- [desktop] Click to publish the thread.
- [desktop] Hover on the right side to bring up the Reply button.
- [desktop] Click to add a reply.
- [desktop] Mark the reply as the answer.
- [mobile] Navigate to the thread.
Expected result: On desktop, there is a green flag that indicates the reply is the answer with the option to unmark it as the answer.
Actual result: The green flag is cut off and all you see is a small sliver of green.