1. Install SO 2.1.0
2. Create 5 users: aoeu1.snth, aoeu2.snth, aoeu3.snth, aoeu4.snth, aoeu5.snth and add them to SO (I tested with 5, but started seeing the behaviour with 3)
3. Sequentially login as each user and submit a contact request to Test Test
4. Log back in as Test Test, look at the notifications. If done sequentially, it should show display in some form of numerical order (ascending or descending)
Result: Requests are shown out of order, ie 1,3,2,5,4
Expected: Requests should be shown in order, either 1,2,3,4,5 or 5,4,3,2,1
5. Again, sequentially log in as each user and send a private message to Test Test
- something like M1, M2, M3, etc... so the order is easy to see.
6. Login again as Test Test and look at the notifications.
Result: Same as above. Requests are not in numerical (login) order.
Expected: Same as above. Requests should be in numerical order.
Note: user "Test" must be signed out while the requests are sent because if signed in they will be displayed in the same order as sent. This appears to be a bug caused by the fact that ChannelHubManager doesn't contract to keep the notifications in order when it receives them.
portal - 6.1.x
plugins - 6.1.x
Not reproduced in Master