Console errors are thrown when upgrading from Social Office 3.1.0 EE to the latest Social Office plugins at head (3.X).
Some functionality is lost, such as the Microblogs Status Update portlet becomes unavailable after upgrade.
Steps to reproduce.
- Deploy SO 3.1.0 onto a 6.2.x bundle using the database "lportal"
- Assert that the portal starts up and SO deploys without errors.
- Shut down the app server
- Deploy SO 3.X (latest plugins) onto a new 6.2.x bundle using the same database.
- After upgrade finishes, navigate to the portal in a browser and assert console errors.
- Assert Dashboard > Microblogs Status Update portlet is unavailable
Deploying new plugins should automatically upgrade to the latest version of SO without errors.
Deploying the new plugins causes console errors and portions of the Microblogs portlet to become unavailable.