Steps to reproduce:
1) set up liferay instance with SO (adding the admin to SO)
2) create a "user" and add the user to SO
3) send a connection request from "user" to "test"
4) as "test" confirm the connection request, notice that the url contains the action request parameters
5) look at the contact card for "user" and click on 'disconnect'
6) notice that the connection is removed
7) refresh the page without clicking on any other links (the url should be the same as in step 4)
actual result: the contact is re-added so that the disconnect does not persist
expected result: the contact will remain disconnected