SO CE: uploading an attachment to a wiki page does not show up as an activity.
- Create a new site.
- Go to the Wiki page.
- Add some new content to the front page.
- Click on the Details button on the upper right.
- Click on the Attachments tab.
- Click on the Add Attachments button.
- Upload a new attachment.
- Go to the site's Home page.
Actual result: The activities feed only shows that the front page was updated.
Expected result: The activities feed should show that the front page was updated AND a second activity that an attachment was added.
Regression because behavior is not in 3.0 CE.