Users uploaded image is not shown on a certain page.
1) Install Liferay 6.2 SP9 and Social Office 3.0.2 or 3.1.1
2) Create a social office user and go to his/her profile page email@example.com is okay.
3) Click on the user to edit the user details
4) Upload an image and save it, close the details dialog and reload the page
5) Click on the user to edit the user details (Go to localhost:8080/web/test/so/profile hover your mouse to the name "Test Test firstname.lastname@example.org" and click the little icon on the top left...)
PROBLEM: See the Liferay Logo instead of the user image, even though the uploaded image is visible on the user profile page.