User cannot continue to create an account after using a reserved screen name and email. The error occurs only after the user first designates a screen name and an email. The user tries to create an account using that screen name and email. The system will generate a message saying that the screen name has been reserved. The user changes the screen name and email to ones that are available. At this point, the system will generate a message that says "Sign In Unavailable."
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Go to Users.
4. Click on the Reserved Credentials tab.
5. In the screen name, enter "Liferay" and in the email enter "email@example.com."
6. Sign out then click "Create Account"
7. Enter First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, screen name: "Liferay" and ""firstname.lastname@example.org."
8. The system should generate an error warning.
9. Try again with screenname "Test" and "email@example.com" as email. The system should accept and create a new account. Instead, the system displays an "Sign In Unavailable" message.
I've tested this in Liferay 6.0.11 and did not receive the same error.