Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 2.0.2 CE GA1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.25 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: a601f282343ea0929fe0cb0692a6b6b72e641611. 6.1.x Plugins GIT ID: 2f1fdf22b4b59d3ad144535316fbd40315668533.
A power user cannot mark an incoming message as read in notifications. The message remains in the notification menu instead.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Log in as the Super Admin (Test Test)
2. Add a new Social Office user
3. Send a new message to the Social Office user
4. Log out
5. Log in as the new user
6. Select the notification menu (the message will be visible)
7. Click "Mark as Read"
8. The notification will still be visible in the menu and will remain even if the user views the received message
The "Mark as Read" feature only works properly for the super admin (Test Test). If the new user were to send a message to the super admin, the super admin can click "Mark as Read" and the message will be removed from the notifications menu.