A user who changes the password on portal cannot log in to portal again due to account lock while connecting Liferay Sync.
0. Set "sync.client.authentication.retry.interval=180" in portlet-ext.properties
1. Log in as Administrator and enable lockout with 5 maximum failure in "Default Password Policy". Log out.
2. Connect to the portal with Liferay sync and log in with a regular user "Laura".
3. Sign in the portal as Laura and change password.
Note: Liferay sync disconnects from portal. In the Preferences > Accounts, it said "Access is denied".
4. Sign out and run the query to monitor lock
Note: the failedLoginAttempts will reach 5 in a few minutes.
5. Sign in with Laura and the new password in step 3.
Actual Result: An error occurs as " Your request failed to complete. This account has been locked. Please contact an administrator to have this account unlocked. "
Expected Result: With the interval set to 180s and the maximum failure is 5, it should give user 15 minutes to change password on Sync client so that the account will not be locked very shortly.
Can't test this on ee-6.2.x as the sync-web portlet has issues when deploying on portal