If we are syncing a structure of hierarchied sites (Parent Site --> Child Site --> Grandchild Site) the name of the Grandchild site is shown in text format, but the rest of the names are shown in XML format.
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay DE (fixpack-portal-16)
- Create an organization 'Parent' with a related site.
- Add a sub-organization 'Child'
- Add a Child's sub-organization called 'Grandchild'. Our structure will be Parent > Child > Grandchild
- Create a user and assign it to the 'Grandchild' organization.
- Install Liferay Sync 3.4.1 and Liferay Sync Connector 4.0.1
- With the previously created user, connect to Liferay Sync and click on "Manage Sites".
You can see the name of the organizations properly
You can see the name of 'Grandchild' propertly, but the other two are shown in XML format.