Liferay Sync for mobile does not connect successfully to a local server with https (with an untrusted SSL certificate installed following the steps described in https://web.liferay.com/es/web/meera.success/blog/-/blogs/liferay-portal-ssl-configuration).
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup a localhost server with https.
- Start Liferay Sync for Android or iOS.
- Configure your server address and credentials, my example:
- Try to log in.
Expected result : the app logs in successfully for both cases.
Current result: the following errors show up:
- iOS: "The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "192.168.40.212" which could put your confidential information at risk".
- Android: "Unable to connect to this server"
Note: I'm able to successfully navigate to https://192.168.40.212:8443 via the mobile browsers (by accepting an insecure navigation).