Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a User Segment US with an Age Rule from 0 to 100.
2. Create a Web Content WC and categorize it with the category associated to the user segment US.
3. Go to a page and add an Asset Publisher and a User Segment Content List application.
4. Configure the Asset Publisher portlet and enable the User Segment filter.
Assert that both applications display the web content WC (OK).
5. Open the simulation panel and confirm the US user segment is not highlighted.
Current behavior: WC is not displayed in the User Segment Content List (OK) but it's still displayed in the Asset Publisher.
Expected behavior: if the User Segment filter is enabled in the Asset Publisher portlet and the current user does not match any user segment, no content should be displayed. In other words, it should display the same as the User Segment Content List portlet.