Steps to test this story:
1. Enable the Content tracking in Portal Settings/Site Settings > Audience Targeting Analytics (enabled by default)
2. Add a user segment that the current user matches (e.g for the default user, a user segment with a Gender Rule set to "male").
3. Add content of different types (blogs, document, web content, wiki pages...)
4. Add an Asset Publisher portlet to a page and assert that the content created in the previous step are displayed.
5. Visit the full-content view of each content (i.e. click on its "View More" link in the Asset Publisher)
6. Go to Audience Targeting > User Segments and for the one added in step 2 click on Reports.View the Content Views report (click de reload button if no data is displayed)
7. Verify that the report shows all the content views performed in 5.
8. Add a new page, add a User Segment Content Display portlet to it and configure it to display a given content when the user belongs to the user segment added in step 2.
9. Reload the page.
10. Repeat step 6 and verify that the report includes the view of the content configured in the User Segment Content Display in step 8.