When viewing a Content Views report for a user segment (that has enough data to potentially display multiple pages), switching to another page or changing the number of entries per page will make "Content Views" in the browser tab's title switch to reading "null."
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy Audience Targeting 2.1.1 to a DXP bundle (and restart to complete installation)
- Add a basic Web Content article
- Navigate to Configuration -> Audience Targeting and create a new User Segment
- Enter a title and add a "Content Visited" rule, and set the content to the new Web Content, before saving the User Segment
- Create five empty pages on the current site
- Add an Asset Publisher to a page and click on the created Web Content to view the full content
- For every page (including the Welcome page):
- Add a new User Segment Content Display portlet and enter the portlet's configuration
- Configure the Content Selection to display the new Web Content article if the user belongs to the new User Segment
- Navigate again to each page and refresh once or twice to generate more views
- This is to ensure enough data is created for pagination for the Views report
- Navigate back to Configuration -> Audience Targeting -> the created User Segment -> Reports -> Content Views
- Click the dots in the upper-right corner and click "Update"
- When the chart is generated, scroll to the bottom (where pagination is shown) and change the number of entries per page to 5
Expected result: the chart updates to match only the entries on the first page, and the tab title still says "Content Views - Liferay DXP"
Actual result: the chart updates correctly, but the tab title now reads "null - Liferay DXP"