Affects Version/s: 2.1.1, 2.1.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Targeting
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a new site named: "Site Name".
- Add a public page: "Test Page Name".
- Enable Local Staging (make sure Audience targeting is staged.)
- Go to Configuration -> Audience Targeting
- Add Use Segment with gender rule: Male, and then save.
- Go to WebContent > web content with Category: User Segment.
- Navigate to the page named 'Test Page Name'.
- Add a 'User Segment Content List' portlet
- Publish to live.
- Go live site
- Navigate to Product Menu > Sites > Configuration > Audience Targeting
- Delete the published user segement
- Go to staging site
- Click Publish to live > Switch to Advanced Publication
- Under Content , select Choose Content
- Select All and Click Refresh Counts
- Check Audience Targeting
- Publish to live
Publish is failed.