Affects Version/s: 2.1.1, 2.1.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Targeting
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel>Configuration>Audience Targeting.
- Add a User Segment with a rule that the user doesn't match, e.g a browser that not use.
- Add a user segment content display portlet to a page.
- Configure the portlet, select the created User Segment, add a new Basic Web Content to display.
- Assert that the portlet says "There are no matching rules".
- Click the Simulation button and change to default, then change back to the User Segment.
The Web Content shouldn't display. In the portlet should always display "There are no matching rules".
The Web Content displays, refreshing the page can make it disappear.